Spring Leaf Pickup - Monday, April 27, 2015
Follow link for complete details 2015 Spring Leaf Pickup.docx
Spring Trash Cleanup Service - Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Follow link for complete details 2015 Spring Trash Day.doc
Spring Brush Collection Monday, May 18, 2015
Follow link for complete details 2015 Spring Brush.doc
5 Community Recreation Plan Draft for your review.....
Please note that water/sewer bills can be paid with a credit card through this site, but we are unable to accept credit cards in the office. Payments will be accepted at the office or the drop boxes until 5 p.m. on the due date. After 5 p.m., late charges will apply. The Village drop boxes are located behind Love, INC. and on the front of the Village Hall. Please contact Mary Paparella at 616-842-1393 if you have any questions regarding your bill. Thank you.
If you experience an overflow or back up of a sewage disposal system, first please contact the Village of Spring Lake Department of Public Works to check the Village's lines before calling a private plumbing firm...
NEWSview all news
- Spring Lake Fire Department Community 2015 CPR Training Schedule
- Medication Disposal Information
- Consumers Energy Tree Trimming
- Message from the Village President
- Village Tree Trimming/Removal Program
- News on Michigan Gas Donation
- West Michigan Take Back Meds
- A Step Forward
- Central Park Restoration Project