Spring Clean Up Schedule
Spring Clean Up Services
The Village of Spring Lake will conduct its Spring Clean Up Program for all Village residents on Wednesday, June 17, 2020. This program is open to Village residents only and will be provided by licensed waste haulers.
NO TRASH WILL BE COLLECTED AFTER WEDNESDAY, June 17, 2020, AS A PART OF THIS PROGRAM.
Property owners will be responsible for any trash left on the curb after June 17, 2020. This will include the cost of removal.
The following items will NOT be collected as a part of this program:
- Tree stumps, large automotive parts, concrete, blacktop, batteries, paint and any household solvents or cleaners of oil.
- Construction materials must be disassembled so they may be loaded in the trucks.
- Pipe will be accepted only if it is in six (6) foot lengths or shorter.
- If you have numerous items, please place them in a disposable container such as a cardboard box.
- Also limit container weight to 35 pounds or less.
- Only one major household appliance, which does not use Freon, will be collected per street address.
Residents are reminded to place their trash at the curb the day before the collection date. Residents with questions may contact their private waste hauler or call the Village Hall during regular office hours 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday, at 842-1393.
Kuerth’s Disposal will serve residents who do not subscribe to a particular waste hauler. Please contact Kuerth’s prior to May 5th to register your address for a pick up. You MUST register your address or your trash will not be picked up.
KUERTH’S DISPOSAL 1-800-332-3496
REPUBLIC SERVICES 1-877-698-7274
WASTE MANAGEMENT 1-800-796-9696